Tuesday 31 January 2012

Davide Rigon Deal with Ferrari was Extends


Shortly after the announcement that Jules Bianchi will serve as Force India’s reserve driver in 2012, Ferrari has established Davide Rigon’s fresh assurance to the team. The Italian will now be first choice for activities such as street manifestations.

Bianchi’s Force India role guarantees at least nine Friday free practice sessions. In Ferrari’s own proclamation, it is confirmed that Rigon will be on call for all racing and promotional activities’ for both the 2012 and 2013 Formula 1 drives.

I am very happy to have extended my relationship to the most important team in Formula 1, says the 25-year-old Venetian. This is a enormous boost for my outlook after what was a difficult 2011; Ferrari always stood by me in the most complicated moments of my revival after my accident last May and I hope to be able to repay them for the faith they showed in me.

Rigon was Super league Formula Champion in 2008, but last year suffered multiple leg fractures when tipped into the barriers during an Istanbul Park GP2 race.

No comments:

Post a Comment